Senior React Developer
MediNav is an innovative medtech company building a digital medical assistant that reduces admin time for doctors with 70%. MediNav listents to doctors speak, understands, transcribes, extracts and pre-fills medical forms. Right now we’re offering our assistant to hospitals and clinics in Romania and we’re looking to expand into new European markets.
We’re an early stage start-up but we’re growing insanely fast.
To achieve our goals, we need smart, self-driven people who are looking for ways to challenge themselves and create brand new solutions. We don’t micro-manage, we don’t have the time for it!
What you should bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in React front-end development
- Familiarity with the Spring Framework.
- Some experience with JHipster is preferable but not required
- Good level of English. Any additional language is a plus with a focus on German, Polish, Spanish.
- Optionally, knowledge and experience with the following technologies: Relational Databases, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes.
What we offer:
- A role in an ambitious, young company with the vision to change the medical field and flat hierarchy.
- A growing and funded internationally start-up.
- Flexible working time with some home office/remote working options.
- If you’re really excited about what MediNav does, we have stock options and warrants for the most dedicated members of the team.
Employment Type: Contract